Craniofacial Biology deals with the deformities of head and face which are genetically acquired or by trauma or disease.Craniofacial inherent conditions includes craniosynostosis, hemifacial microsomia, Apert syndrome and other conditions like facial palsy due to facialnerve dysfunction.Craniofacial surgery can however fix the congenital defects or the injuries to the soft tissue and bones of head and face.
- Track 1-1 Craniofacial Surgery
- Track 2-2 Craniofacial Development and Stem Cell Biology
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Craniofacial Biology
- Track 4-4 Skeletal Biology and Regeneration
- Track 5-5 Oral and Craniofacial Biomedicine
- Track 6-6 Craniofacial Pathobiology