Digital dentistry is the new scope of dental world that incorporates both digital and computer controlled components rather than using mechanical and electrical system.The digital system is highly efficient and accurate . Dental restorations produced with computer assistance have become more common in recent years.Digital procedures include ,CAD/CAM restorations, computerized case presentations, digital radiography, electronic prescriptions, digital impressions, imaging for implant placement,with the help of this dentist can provide a proper diagnostic and treatment for patients.
- Track 1-1 Dental Cone Beam CT
- Track 2-2 CAD/CAM and Intraoral Imaging
- Track 3-3 Implant Dentistry
- Track 4-4 Dental Lasers
- Track 5-5 Caries Diagnosis
- Track 6-6 Digital Radiography