Dental anesthesiology is the specialty of dentistry that provides advanced anesthesia which helps to revel the pain during the dental and oral surgical procedures by using general and local anesthesia. Dental anesthesiologists are a group of specifically-trained dental specialists responsible for pain management in patients,they numb the required area during the dental procedures.
- Track 1-1 Complications of Local Anesthesia
- Track 2-2 Sedation Dentistry
- Track 3-3 Dental Anesthesia Safety
- Track 4-4 Anesthesia Privileges
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Dental Anesthesia
- Track 6-6 Anesthetic Injection Cartridges