Dental anesthesiology (or dental anaesthesiology) is the specialty of dentistry that deals with the management of pain through the use of advanced local and general anesthesia techniques. Dental anesthesiologists are a group of specifically-trained dental specialists responsible for pain management in patients. Using a combination of general and local anesthetic, they ease the patient's discomfort and numb the necessary areas during oral surgery and other dental procedures.
- Track 1-1 Complications of Local Anesthesia
- Track 2-2 Sedation Dentistry
- Track 3-3 Dental Anesthesia Safety
- Track 4-4 Anesthesia Privileges
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Dental Anesthesia
- Track 6-6 Anesthetic Injection Cartridges