While traditional dentistry focuses on oral hygiene and preventing, diagnosing and treating oral disease, cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of the teeth, mouth and smile. In other words restorative, general and/or family dental practices address dental problems that require necessary treatment, whereas cosmetic dentistry provides elective , desired treatments and services.
- Track 1-1 Cosmetic Trends
- Track 2-2 Treatment Options
- Track 3-3 Contouring and Reshaping
- Track 4-4 Dental Technologies
- Track 5-5 Modern Advancements In Dentistry